4. Find the 'flying android' icon in 'Apps' and move to the bottom right of your main screen.
5. FINALLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR GPS TRACKING
Only 'CHECK IN' when you are available to take calls from customers.
2. Once downloaded, Install the app. You will be prompted to go to Security and Check the Unknown Sources box.
1) Click on Image Below to Download the GPS tracking app. Select 'Regular Version' for your type of phone, e.g., Android
Sending Interval is Default at 1 Minute
Tracking ID will be texted to you by the Map Manager.
Smart Sending pauses the '1 Minute' interval when parked for long periods of time
Hot GPS uses a lot of battery power, so let's leave that unchecked
Auto Interval increases GPS location updates with speed
Auto Start on Powerup is always checked
Use Network Location? This helps when GPS signals are weak
3. Text your manager for your unique tracking ID and 'copy/paste' ID# into the Settings Panel.
How to Be a Call-A-Cab Driver
Compete Directly with UBER!